Over the years, George A Vasiliou LLC Law Office has met with success representing both employers and employees on a broad range of Employment issues providing prompt, practical and authoritative advice. Our office has worked on many leading cases and we have experience in every aspect of employment law.
Clients instruct us on a variety of employment issues of both contentious and non-contentious matters, including:
- Collective redundancies, employee consultations and alternatives to redundancy
- Dismissal of employees and employment disputes, including breach of contract and restrictive covenants
- Impact of EU legislation on Cyprus employment matters
- Review of clients' employment practices and policy
- We provide advice on dismissals, industrial relations and collective issues, the protection of businesses through restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- We conduct contractual negotiations when an employer is looking to appoint or dismiss an employee
- We seek court remedies such as injunctions in order to protect a business
- We handle the employment issues that arise when corporate transactions and reorganisations take place, including outsourcings, both on a domestic and international basis
- We handle employee claims in court
- We advise on discrimination issues
- We advise on termination and compromise arrangements
- Employer's and employee's general rights and duties
We can offer legally influenced strategies that make commercial sense for your business. By looking beyond the required legal input we identify with the core substantial issues despite the complexity of the matter. Pragmatic in our approach, we endeavor to build successful and long term relationships with our clients.
For more information or to arrange an appointment, please contact George A Vasiliou LLC Law Office